Enterprise Content Management
We implement and supplement Enterprise Content Management solutions studied and designed to help customers obtain the maximum advantage from all opportunities offered by digital transformation.
Highly centralised and stratified systems require efficient and immediate interconnection between the information amassed within and outside the company. Such information, which involves persons and systems and influences business processes – production, sales, marketing, procurement, R&D – and generates an enormous volume of content that continues to co-exist in the same environment: correspondence, contracts and documents.
A company’s ongoing growth is strictly correlated to the smooth and transparent flow of the information drawn into its ecosystem. Such growth can only be guaranteed by systematically and accurately integrating products, documents and corporate resources. Our ECM platforms, with their high level of flexibility, have been created for this purpose, allowing all users not only to obtain the information they need, but also to standardise it and make it easily accessible for further use.
With precision and accuracy, we implement ECM solutions especially addressed to:
- Productivity Process: we supplement ECM solutions with all the leading applications involved in productivity processes, but also with all corporate areas such as marketing, sales, logistics and customer service. Thus, we can assure a functional and strategic interconnection between business processes, resources and information so that their shared use can achieve efficiency and easily- measured improvements in terms of insights and high quality final outputs;
- Personal Productivity: we develop ECM solutions that allow all users to access files and documents rapidly from any device, thus enhancing the quality of our customers’ working environments;
- Control: our ECM solutions ensure wholly transparent governance processes. We establish accurate automatization extending to all corporate functions and guaranteeing maximum levels of security, privacy and conformity. Thus, we enable our customers to effectively maximise the value of the information and reduce operational risks to a minimum.
Our principal areas of action for CEM address:
- Tools for document management;
- Publication irrespective of format;
- Document portals;
- Management of document display;
- Collaboration Area;
- Procurement Flow.